MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I need to change a style which is not (as far as I can tell) found in any stylesheet and I cannot seem to be able to find its origin even though I have searched for this text in the files under my forum's directory using PRGrep.

Below, I have bolded the line giving me the problem (when I view the source), and I would like to remove it, but I cannot pin-point its location in any file. This source code comes from when viewing any thread and its posts in a forum.

As you can see it is the placeholder for the Threaded Mode or the Linear Mode options menu which is on your page right now:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0" [b]style="clear: both; border-bottom-width: 0pt;"[/b] class="tborder">
		<tbody><tr>
			<td colspan="2" class="thead">
				<div style="float: right;">
					<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="showthread.php?mode=threaded&amp;tid=4&amp;pid=#pid">Threaded Mode</a>

Likewise, I would like to also know where the style tag from the table at the bottom, after the threads, comes from:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0" [b]style="border-top-width: 0pt;"[/b] class="tborder">
		<tbody><tr>
			<td class="tfoot" colspan="2">
				<!-- start: showthread_search -->

Thank you so much for your help, and what an amazing forum you have achieved to code. I am tremendously proud of all of you myBB developers!
The tag:

style="clear: both; border-bottom-width: 0pt;"

Doesn't require any CSS file as that is CSS. If you want to removed that just remove it. I am not sure if that's what your looking for, could you explain your problem in another way. Sorry.
My question is: Where do you remove it from? Where is it located? What file? Its not in a stylesheet. I can't find it in the files. Maybe it comes from calling a different function (JavaScript?) I'm not sure...please, help me out.
You want to remove the bold part? Just delete "style="clear: both; border-bottom-width: 0pt;""
From where?
from the template files
You see:
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0" style="clear: both; border-bottom-width: 0pt;" class="tborder">

Edit that too:
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0" class="tborder">
Patrick, which template is this under? That's the whole point guys, I can't find where to edit this code...I think you guys misunderstood my post...my issue is I can't find the location of this code. What I posted to you was the source code of a myBB page, in HTML...please tell me precisely what template or file you find this code in.
Ooh my bad. Show Thread Templates -> showthread
Awesome! Thank you so much!