MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Mod URL is biased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will bring it to discussion.

Edit: I also like extend.mybb.com
(2010-06-04, 10:34 PM)Manuel Feller Wrote: [ -> ]I will bring it to discussion.

Edit: I also like extend.mybb.com
Go post it in your secret lair Toungue
(2010-06-04, 10:43 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Go post it in your secret lair Toungue

Just did... ;D
(2010-06-04, 10:43 PM)Manuel Feller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-04, 10:43 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Go post it in your secret lair Toungue

Just did... ;D
Hopefully not in the sub forums Toungue Also give me some credit ^.^ as it was my genius plan!
I linked to this topic.

Just not sure if it will cause problems with existing plugins/themes, etc. I don't know how the structure of mods.mybboard.net works.
(2010-06-04, 11:12 PM)Manuel Feller Wrote: [ -> ]I linked to this topic.

Just not sure if it will cause problems with existing plugins/themes, etc. I don't know how the structure of mods.mybboard.net works.
It shouldn't cause problem as they were going to change it to mods.mybb.com anyway.
I like Extend.mybb.com. Makes it sound more like a community then an overnight project.
This will most likely require a small edit regarding the plugin update system in the ACP if the URL gets changed.
(2010-06-04, 11:49 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]This will most likely require a small edit regarding the plugin update system in the ACP if the URL gets changed.
Big whoop Toungue.
(2010-06-05, 12:13 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-04, 11:49 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]This will most likely require a small edit regarding the plugin update system in the ACP if the URL gets changed.
Big whoop Toungue.

We'll make it work. Smile

Probably just some simple changes to the redirection rules once we get the redirection setup on the mods site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4