MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreativeForums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can only use Photoshop C2 on Wine which sucks.
(2010-06-04, 10:59 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You can only use Photoshop C2 on Wine which sucks.

even so..I cant find A Photoshop cs2 link....lol
(2010-06-04, 10:59 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You can only use Photoshop C2 on Wine which sucks.

I've gotten Cs3 and Cs4 working completely fine. You just have to use a wine 1.0.21 or 13 i think it is.
Is the theme supposed to look like this?

[attachment=18486]
The theme is very over used and you have taken the forums from HF.
Actually I am Not even A member of HF...So Yea... and What Forums Have I taken FROM HF..?

And Also Joshee I have changed the theme to blackevo because I cant find A good Dark mybb Theme that I like....

And back to Zarządca if you can show me more than 7 sites that have that theme...then you can say it is overused....

that theme was created by a good Friend of my name Gabber now known as Dv8
Improvements are almost always possible, but it looks good what I see now. Maybe a little too dark to me.
I find it a bit of a coincidence with your Forum Descriptions.

HF:
"For great discussions on various subjects and to have some fun relaxed topics you can enter our Lounge. Read the rules in the forums as trolling, spamming, or flaming are not allowed."

CF:
"Here you can have great discussions on various subjects and have fun , No trolling, spamming or flaming."

Mhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?
(2010-06-05, 11:10 AM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I find it a bit of a coincidence with your Forum Descriptions.

HF:
"For great discussions on various subjects and to have some fun relaxed topics you can enter our Lounge. Read the rules in the forums as trolling, spamming, or flaming are not allowed."

CF:
"Here you can have great discussions on various subjects and have fun , No trolling, spamming or flaming."

Mhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm?

That is a convince .. But i am not even a member of HF...and I have not copied anything..So yea
Well it's kind of obvious you have, you don't have to be a member of HF to copy descriptions of the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3