MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PSD to CSS/HTML - Looking for a job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I'm finally ready to start taking up requests again.

I will only be taking one at a time, and if anyone else is willing to wait, I will put the in my queue and I will get to them when I am done with the first.

I am currently only going to be doing PSD to CSS/HTML stuff, because I'm not one for designing from scratch. Since the design will already be made, the price will be low. On average, I charge around $20. The price will range will vary depending on the complexity of the project. The lowest price I will charge will most likely be $10, and the highest, maybe $50. Like I said, depending on the complexity, the price range will vary.

If anyone is interested, post here. And if I accept, you may PM me with a .PNG version of the PSD so I can give you a quote on the price. Then you will send me the actual PSD, and I will code it. (This way you know I wont steal the PSD because it won't have all the layers and such.)

I will also take suggestions for jQuery effects, such as content switchers, drop down menus, color changers, and things alike.

Thanks, Josh.
Anyone? I will also make Worpress and MyBB themes if that's what it will take to get something Smile
Bump to Subscribe / Might need PSD to MyBB theme someday.
Do you also have Fireworks or only Photoshop?
Photoshop.