MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can easily block me in the User CP but I wouldn't do that as I have been giving you support a lot lately in the Support Forums.
(2010-06-07, 04:30 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Jasen, how did you get support helper all you do it orange on other peoples threads, im not copying at all, i want a badge done. so leave.

Yeah you just changed the icon. That's not copying though.

Oh, wait.
Can i go off topic for a second, settle down? haha it's not easy to turn caps lock on and write in capitals <3
(2010-06-07, 11:11 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]You can easily block me in the User CP but I wouldn't do that as I have been giving you support a lot lately in the Support Forums.

Nah, you haven't i haven't taken your support either way i take it from coacy or something.
Labra, in regards to this thread, it's people like you that give other users the impression that MyBB is immature. So calm down, shut up, and speak with a little respect to the member (especially the staff) here.
(2010-06-08, 12:01 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Labra, in regards to this thread, it's people like you that give other users the impression that MyBB is immature. So calm down, shut up, and speak with a little respect to the member (especially the staff) here.

I'm calm, stop trying to staff me out Heart I also do not need your advice.
If you don't want anyone's advice, why the hell are you on the MyBB support forum?
I don't get it Labra. You call us noobs, you tell us you don't listen to us, you say we suck at helping than why are you still here? The only reason I can imagine you are here is because you need MyBB Support and us to help run your forum. If I was you I would calm and show a little respect for the sake of your forum, your forum members, and you.

Please can you just try to be nice for once to other members when they say something you don't like. You might have opinions and that's great but please bear in mind that we also have opinions. You should be able to argue with us but in a orderly fashion instead of ripping us down and telling us we're useless.
I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lawsuit. I'm not just saying that either.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-70963.html
(2010-06-08, 12:03 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]If you don't want anyone's advice, why the hell are you on the MyBB support forum?
Support/lecturing are different.
(2010-06-08, 12:50 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lawsuit. I'm not just saying that either.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-70963.html

Oh don't worry, i made the theme from default, he doesn't own purple, grey, or silver.
(2010-06-08, 04:16 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh don't worry, i made the theme from default, he doesn't own purple, grey, or silver.

Oh, well then, you still fail.
Pages: 1 2 3