MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SPace between .thread and username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-06-05, 09:07 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]So your threatening me because your a suckup to labrocca? okai.
Sorry if you took it wrong, it was a joke. I apologize. You do realize that Labrocca got at least an army of 50,000 fans Toungue.
^He has a forum with 181,057 members, so I think his army is a tad bigger than 50,000. Toungue
(2010-06-05, 03:00 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]^He has a forum with 181,057 members, so I think his army is a tad bigger than 50,000. Toungue
Yah but I said at least, you never know how many are active and love Labrocca.
Haters gonna hate.

Anyways, OP has extra space because the information on the right is stretching it vertically.
So you think he's an idiot but you leeched his theme and made your name labra?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that your theme is "purple for relaxation". Rolleyes
Curious why you have 2 profiles?

http://community.mybb.com/user-27481.html

That's you as well. Was there are a reason you called me an idiot? Was there a reason you signed up again as "Labra"?

Were you banned then and signed up again?

Just be aware I'm more than happy to send your host a DMCA for anything I think breaks my copyright.

You have a nice day but you can certainly stop asking me to get unbanned on any of my sites because you're just not welcome on any of them.
Pages: 1 2