MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SPace between .thread and username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: rmmnvm.png]

Can anyone help me resolve this tech difficulties
Maybe you should ask Labrocca... he will probably be more familiar with your theme.
Is there anything on the other side of the postbit that's making it stick up like that? =/
(2010-06-05, 07:28 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should ask Labrocca... he will probably be more familiar with your theme.
It's not leeched, it's purple Toungue purple is for relaxation. Labrocca's an idiot anyway.
(2010-06-05, 08:00 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-05, 07:28 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you should ask Labrocca... he will probably be more familiar with your theme.
It's not leeched, it's purple Toungue purple is for relaxation. Labrocca's an idiot anyway.
I would run. Just run and leave this board. Close your forum and never come back on any other MyBB forum. Your not save anymore after what you just said.
So your threatening me because your a suckup to labrocca? okai.
Labra l2laugh. Obviously it was a joke. A trialist for the support team is not going to tell you to get off MyBB.
He was implying that Labrocca is probly going to eKick your lime since you said that.
http://www.guruforums.net/index.php and hackforums look very similar imo...
Wait a minute..
Thats Guru Forums, I'm sure the member who advertised Guru Forums here got banned and denied support...

Hmm.
Pages: 1 2