MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FUUUUUUU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was designing a theme for my client and I'm about 70% finished with it. In the meantime, I decided to reinstall Fedora 13 back on to a different partition on my drive. As far as I can tell, it deleted the Boot Manager for Windows so I can't boot in to it; but left the contents of the harddrive there. Which is fine.

But basically; I can't boot up in to Windows to grab the original theme file I was working on. I'm hoping that MyBB Stors the stylesheet's somewhere? Confused

I'm hoping it's just a matter of going to my localhost and grabbing the theme file from somewhere in the MyBB section, but I can't seem to find it? Where are they located?

Any help would be great.
Thanks.
Look in the cache/themes folder.
I had a look in there, and it has folders called "Theme 22" etc, so I looked in side and it has general global.css folders etc.. no .xml files?

I assume that's the best I'm going to get, right?
I'll just have to open the css folder in a text editor and then copy pasta.
You should be able to copy the data from your ./mysql/data folder and set up the database from that.
Will that make my theme come back too? Or just the data? I'm not concerned about the forum data.. just the theme.
Yup, templates get stored in the database.
Alright great; thanks for ya'll help. Smile
The XML files are just what's used to import/export it, CSS is stored in the cache folders for faster loading but everything has a hard copy in the database.