MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 'unapproved thread'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can I make it so threads dont have to be approved?
because on the main board in the threads column, instead of just saying '1' for one thread- it says '1 (1)' because theres 1 'unapproved thread', is there a way I can make it so threads dont have to be approved?
On the settings page for each individual forum there should be a check box 'Yes, moderate new threads'. Just uncheck that and it should be fixed.
You'd have changed something if they're automatically being unapproved when posted, it's an option in the settings for each forum.
'yes, moderate new threads' is already unchecked.
'forum is active?' and 'forum is open?' are checked if that makes any difference?
Is it a specific group or user that this happens to?
Are you sure a moderator hasn't just unapproved it...?? View the thread and select 'Edit / View Thread Notes' from the Moderation Options at the bottom.
Im the only person on my forum, nobody has unapproved it
Im not sure if it happens to other users im only looking on my Admin acc
I found that even after you approve/disapprove of a thread/post, you have to run the rebuild & recount tool in the admincp to get the (1) to go away. it's actually quite annoying.
Counters work fine on these forums.

It wouldn't unapprove itself, and actually as an admin I believe you'd override that setting anyway... is there nothing in the moderator logs at all??
(2010-06-06, 11:07 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Counters work fine on these forums.

It wouldn't unapprove itself, and actually as an admin I believe you'd override that setting anyway... is there nothing in the moderator logs at all??

Matt,

is there something we can run so it rebuilds the counters say every day? having to do it manually sucks.