MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whos online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Where it says the amount of registered users, What do i edit to change it? I want guests to think the forum is full, Of course, the number wont increase until i reset it to, But how can i temp change it so it displays a random number i want.

Thanks
It would be in the language files. online.lang.php in /inc/languages/yourlanguage.
I have changed the idea. I have changed it so guests cant view. I get this:

You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:
1.You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
2.You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3.Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.

How can i change that?

Thanks
Messages.lang.php Smile
Thanks.
I don't understand why you want to fake your stats, since it doesn't help anyone. Lots of people can tell if stats are fake.