MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twixing.COM - Coming to your door soon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll try changing up the logo. It will be on my to-do list Smile

Believe me, I'm telling the truth when i say they look best there. I've tried them in the navigation, by themselves in blocks, and where you've said. They just don't blend in or simply look awkward Sad

I need them there as were planning to have a considerable amount of forums. The TV shows category could end up have 50+ forums, imagine the load it have trying to load it all on one page? Can you imagine the scrolling lol? I don't like it either but it was the only way to save some time loading for users.

What would you suggest in dulling it down? I kind of like to keep everything bright and cheery to attract people Toungue it's got some dark's in there to.

Thank you Big Grin
Use some light grey here and there instead of pure white.
As for the tabs, yes I get your point, I just don't like it but I see it's the only way
That header is very impressive, good job, altho I have to agree with what has been said in previous posts.. the header does look a bit out of place, but still nice. I love the drop down menus ;D
Recently the person who was my partner decided to hand everything over to me due to his lack of time in managing Twixing. Due to this I need MyBB community's help.

I need some lovely people to help contribute to Twixing. It's not a paid position (unfortunately, possible in the future maybe) but I'm offering a new project for you to spread you wings on. Simply put; I need help Smile I'm good but I'm not great, that's why I need other peoples help to not only motivate me but help me improve my project to what i aim it to be. Thus I'm offering positions on Twixing.COM.

I would greatly appreciate any help. For more information visit please http://twixing.com Big Grin
(2010-06-05, 01:23 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]...Please be as informative as possible.

Many people have a short attention span, and
<no offense>
The current index page "looks like way to much text to have to read."
</no offense>

Something like this can help a lot, IMO:
Twixing.COM is a fabulous new projecting (//change to project) entering the world-wide-web!
Here at Twixing we love Television shows:
  • from Grey's Anatomy
  • to Merlin
  • and even Glee.

...later (for example)...

The Community Director will be a member of the Management team. They will handle day-to-day events such as:
  1. General Support (Helping new and old members with anything that comes to their attention),
  2. Moderating (protecting users and Twixing.com),
  3. Site Advertisement (Showing the world what we are),
  4. Content Submission (User Generated Content) and
  5. Staff Advisor and Manager (Hiring / Possibly Firing, advising & supporting).

This way more people might actually read your details, <span> but some still won't have enough of an attention </span> Toungue
(2010-06-10, 04:48 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-05, 01:23 PM)ZacAttack Wrote: [ -> ]...Please be as informative as possible.

Many people have a short attention span, and
<no offense>
The current index page "looks like way to much text to have to read."
</no offense>

Something like this can help a lot, IMO:
Twixing.COM is a fabulous new projecting (//change to project) entering the world-wide-web!
Here at Twixing we love Television shows:
  • from Grey's Anatomy
  • to Merlin
  • and even Glee.

...later (for example)...

The Community Director will be a member of the Management team. They will handle day-to-day events such as:
  1. General Support (Helping new and old members with anything that comes to their attention),
  2. Moderating (protecting users and Twixing.com),
  3. Site Advertisement (Showing the world what we are),
  4. Content Submission (User Generated Content) and
  5. Staff Advisor and Manager (Hiring / Possibly Firing, advising & supporting).

This way more people might actually read your details, <span> but some still won't have enough of an attention </span> Toungue
I would defiantly not do that, if you make it like that you will get tons of noobs applying. If someone is applying and really wants to work at Twixing than they would take the time to read it. I even read it and I am not planing to apply. You want dedicated staff and the apply form looks very professional and good.

What I am seeing looks good so far Zac, I will defiantly register when it goes live.
Thanks advice taken Smile that projecting thing must of happened after i put it through word Confused

@Bob: I improved on it so don't worry, it still works to my benefit.
Pages: 1 2