MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Twixing.COM - Coming to your door soon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: beta_logo.png]

Hey guys, I need some reviews on my website in the making. You don't need to know what the project is about really, or worry that there's no content. I basically just need constructive criticism on the layout. I'd like to know what you do and don't like, what improvements are needed, and if you have any issues on browsers Smile Also any spelling errors. Please be as informative as possible.

P.S Please don't comment on advertisements, they need to be there, its not my decision.

Lazy Link:
http://twixing.com
Username: Demo
Password: demo123

If making a post, don't be an idiot about it just simply say test or something. I have no issues with using my IP ban hammer.
I like what you've done with Afresh, but more could be done, because you have a purple logo, brown background, then black theads. I'd go for purple theads to make it match more. Wink
(2010-06-05, 01:43 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I like what you've done with Afresh

+1 Agreed. :p
I've tried like 5 different types of purple as the thead Wink They don't match as well as you think Toungue
Looks very well.
The logo need changed. Looks pretty generic. I, too, like what you've done with Afresh, though. Good luck on your forums.
I love it. It looks very good.
(2010-06-06, 03:16 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]The logo need changed. Looks pretty generic. I, too, like what you've done with Afresh, though. Good luck on your forums.
What do you suggest I'd change it too? We've had heaps of different logos and they haven't worked out. I was after something simple, clean and crisp and that I could change the colour of at any time.

Newish Changes:
- I changed the favicon from this:
[Image: copyoffavicon.gif] to this [Image: faviconws.png]
- Changed text box and buttons (form) to suit the layout better.

Noticed Errors:
- In Safari & Chrome the search at the top blends into the navigation background because of there glow they have around there text boxes (form). Any ideas on what to do to fix the padding?
- Opera doesn't allow div aligning, like if i put an image in the welcome box and doesn't float. It takes over... Any ideas on what to do to fix this?

I <3 the comments about what I've done with Afresh. I've changed a hell of a lot of it Smile Can I improve on it though? or it it good enough?
I'm not good with logo stuff, but it just doesn't fit the rest of it.
The logo doesn't the fit the theme at all.
Remove the tabs or move then down, below the "Welcome to ..." table. I've never liked those tabs, they're useless imo. I find it annoying to click the tabs to browse the forum, but that's me.

It's too bright!

I like the concept though, good luck Smile
Pages: 1 2