MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] Codes Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys
i got problems in my forum and it would be so nice of you . if u fix it for me please Smile

first of all

URL link : http://SharingMonster.net
version : 1.4

Problems location : Logo.menu.footer

Lets start

Problem one : I want to Centerize the LOGO to be exactly in the middle of the forum..and i wanna reduce that area around it

[Image: i4omz5.png]

Problem two : Take a look at the forum link up there u will notice that the menu is on the right hand side.. i wanna make it centerized too
[Image: 33tt3r8.png]

Last Problem :
recently i increased the forum width to make it a bit larger ,everything moved except this area :
[Image: 2lc008w.png]

I really need help .. because i feel that i am kinda lost and can't do anything !
1) Add "margin-left: 40px;" in your global CSS to ".logo". You can change the 40 to any number

2) Add "margin-right: 40px;" in your global CSS to "#navigation". You can change the 40 to any number

3) You seemed to have fixed the last one.

Please post any theme related questions in the Theme Support forum and not the General Support!
there is no other ways to make it centerized automatically ? because i cant decide which number is right

+ the last problem : no i didnt fix it .. u got to login to see it
1) don't float
2) don't float + margin:auto
3) not sure about the problem. Powered by is centered. If you want to change the debug position, change the #debug style
(2010-06-05, 03:05 PM)yehiapsycho Wrote: [ -> ]there is no other ways to make it centerized automatically ? because i cant decide which number is right

+ the last problem : no i didnt fix it .. u got to login to see it
Do it by eye, it isn't that hard.
@ Bob Jansen

hmm well Excuse me . i tried it over and over again .. but i cant get it right
i just need the code which automatically centers it by its own ..if u please ?

about 2nd problem : i tried the above code and didnt work ..so it would be nice if u gave me the other code like i said above.
3rd problem : i am going to try it Patrick

Edit .. : Thanks alot Patrick . i managed to edit it and i made it to be centerd.. now it works perfectly Smile

3rd problem ---> Solved
Remove the float and do margin: auto; but than you can't have those two things aligned next to each other.
@Bob, I understood that he want's both centered one below the other. But if they should be centered one next to the other, they just have to be in the same layer, without float.

#1 change the class to:
.logo {
float:left;
padding-left:150px;
padding-top:20px;
}
#2 change the class to:
.header_menu {
-moz-border-radius:10px 10px 10px 10px;
background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #101010;
float:right;
height:30px;