MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Requests: Sleek theme and hockey buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone! So I run a Hockey Video Games Forum (we also incorporate other sports but it's primarily for hockey video games) and I am looking for a new theme.

I don't want anyone to make me one (if you want to, I'm not opposed to it, but I have no money to pay or anything, haha Toungue), I just want a recommendation. I'm looking for a dark, but very sleek looking theme consisting of mainly dark greys and blacks. My only request (and this is the BIGGEST PART) is that the area in threads where all text and info goes in posts is WHITE. This is because many of us "blog" about our dynasties using HTML Tables, and if I set the post area background to black, then most people's HTML tables would be greatly upset.

My SECOND request would probably entail more.....concentration. Since the board is a hockey board, I'm hoping someone can either find or make me some buttons. I was thinking, if the board is going to be primarily black, that a button for a forum or an open thread or anything else should be like a hockey net or something, and then the button for a closed thread or anything else would be like a goalie, or if that's too difficult, like a helmet or some leg pads or something (going for the whole "you got denied" look, haha Toungue)

So yeah, I do realize that these two requests may be slightly odd, but I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me.

Thanks!

PS: Also, if I end up finding some satisfactory buttons, can someone tell me how I can alter the theme I end up using so I can use those buttons instead of the default buttons? Do I just upload the buttons to my default mybb directory, or does it belong in a sub-folder?

Thanks again! Big Grin

ALSO PS: Is there a way to make the width of the forums "fixed" or something, like Vbulletin has? I've been dying to get this for a while, because I really hate the look of forums when the actual content is spread amongst the whole page. I've always loved that look of "fixed forums". Thanks!
i can creathe your request for 9 USD
Well I just said I have no money, but thanks for the offer. In fact it's not even a financial issue, it's just that I have zero credit cards or anything. But yeah, thanks for the offer, haha Toungue