MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: width issue, only within threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing major but it's annoying me, little I know. I'm not sure what's causing it to do it. If someone could help me pin point the problem and solve it I would be very greatful.

http://notts-county.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=39
I don't see nothing wrong....
For some reason I can scroll to the sides, although there's nothing that can be seen to stretch the page.
I can't so try a different browser and clear your cache Smile
Possibly something to do Firefox, internet explorer it just shows up as page errors put appears normal. I cleared my cache but that hasn't changed anything, it also appears the same on my wife's under FF.
I use FireFox and it worked fine Huh
It's a strange one..

[Image: 1lsgx.png]

I've cleared my complete history, etc but It still comes up like this on my end.
That would only happen if an image somewhere else on the page was stretched that distance.
That's the thing no image does that, it happens on every thread which includes one's that don't contain images within the post.
Got the advanced quick reply plugin installed?? If so, its that. You'd need to be logged in for it to happen.
Pages: 1 2