MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GamingSenses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No, do not make fake members. People will be disappointed when they see you with no content but like 50 members.
Just post some of your own threads, which you should be able to do, since you started the forum so obviously you have knowledge.
(2010-06-11, 09:14 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]No, do not make fake members. People will be disappointed when they see you with no content but like 50 members.
Just post some of your own threads, which you should be able to do, since you started the forum so obviously you have knowledge.

Ok thanks, But I meant I make fake members and make a couple of posts with them members, and also communicate with them so we look active.
You made the same mistake as most others.. too many sections upon opening. You have a stupid amount.
Theres no point at all "looking active" you have to be active!
(2010-06-11, 11:20 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Theres no point at all "looking active" you have to be active!

Well your missing the point, How can we be "active" if I have no members ?
Who's "we"?
Be active yourself, start posting. Thats what attracts members, a dedicated founder.
Get a few friends to do you favour.. 10 people to post 30 high quality posts in a sufficient amount of sections, not 20+ like you have. Then your forum will appear to have a few discussions on your forums subject.
Then you showcase it now that it's looking active.

Btw, there's a website review section on digitalpoint, the largest webmaster community on the Internet. That place is a gold mine for admins. Go there, learn and succeed.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com

If you have the money, you can purchase zone targeted traffic, it's not too expensive.
Work on getting page ranked, getting backlinks and so on, and it all unfolds..
(2010-06-11, 11:20 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Theres no point at all "looking active" you have to be active!
That's rather hard without advertising!
(2010-06-12, 03:49 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]
That's rather hard without advertising!

Exactly!
You can always try lying, cheating, and stealing... oh wait he is doing that! Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3