MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Adspace on HTML-Tricks.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, recently the traffic on http://html-tricks.com/ has exploded and I'm now getting 150+ unique visitors a day (The most I've gotten so far is a little over 950). I am hoping this number will increase greatly as the site becomes more known.

As a result you can place your own ad on HTML-Tricks for various prices depending on ad size.

Right now the prices are:

125x125 - $10 / month OR $25 / 3 months OR $45 / 6 months
265x125 - $15 / month

There is only one 265x125 ad but 2 125x125 ads.

The only requirement is the site or service you are linking to must be at least somewhat tech or web related and must not contain content inappropriate for people under 18. The ad must be either a png, gif, or jpeg. No other file formats are accepted and yes, it can be animated.

These prices are not guaranteed to stay the same and you must fully pay up front. You may pay for up to 6 months at a time. If you are interested in buying ad space send me a PM or leave a post in this thread and I'll PM you. I only accept PayPal.
Bump, so far this month we have around 2300 unique visitors. (total)
I'm very interested in purchasing a few months worth of advertising from you. I will PM you the forums that I am Co-Owner off and I will see if you can decide if the website is suitable to advertise.