MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GuruForums - Debates, General, Coding, Graphics and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-06-06, 05:01 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Some people just don't get it. Your advertising at a place where everyone will quickly see you're a copier, a clone or a wannabe. Even if you currently have no hacking content that's not the relative point now is it? You've recreated the HF theme and made changes so legally it will glide past copyright problems. That's fine but it doesn't pass the smell test. People here know what's going on and even if legally you can get away with it you're not going to gain any respect by that action.

To be honest I like your changes and adjustments you made to my theme. What I don't like is your lack of general respect. You've repeatedly caused me problems on a number of fronts. I'd like to wish you well but to be honest I think you'll crash and burn in a month or two. You're not offering anything SF or HF doesn't offer.

Good luck.

I honestly don't see what Support forums is offering either. There's a large difference between Hackforums and Supportforums, and I honestly think you're not running Hackforums like a professional at this moment.
(2010-06-06, 08:46 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You actually can't copyright color schemes. He is however using my usergroup image and I've asked him to remove it. If he doesn't then I just DMCA his host.

I also don't see the same Usergroup images, could you please post a comparison to show us the light.
This thread will be closed and I hope the link gets added to a word censor to prevent it being posted. Also, reported
(2010-06-06, 09:40 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]This thread will be closed and I hope the link gets added to a word censor to prevent it being posted. Also, reported

Me and Labrocca have discussed it as mature people, and have come to an agreement.
Still doesn't prevent the fact that you have warez content everywhere, including links to anime torrents.
FYI...I have simply asked that images used on my site not be used. Anyone is free to clone the look and feel. It's when you copy images or text that I have issue with.

As Guru and The Elite read reactions here I'm sure they'll see the wisdom of using a more original layout. It can be argued that the HF layout is ugly anyways. When I made it originally very few liked it and all these years later it's still there somehow.

Anyways...good luck to your site. If indeed you do a design change I wish you the best.
(2010-06-06, 09:47 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI...I have simply asked that images used on my site not be used. Anyone is free to clone the look and feel. It's when you copy images or text that I have issue with.

As Guru and The Elite read reactions here I'm sure they'll see the wisdom of using a more original layout. It can be argued that the HF layout is ugly anyways. When I made it originally very few liked it and all these years later it's still there somehow.

Anyways...good luck to your site. If indeed you do a design change I wish you the best.

I have already notified you of the theme change Labrocca.
(2010-06-06, 09:47 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI...I have simply asked that images used on my site not be used. Anyone is free to clone the look and feel. It's when you copy images or text that I have issue with.

Can I ask IF we're aloud to use badges other then 'mod' or 'admin' and can we make our own such as 'recruit'?
So much ripped content, ridiculous.
I lol'ed at this thread. To bad there is no staff to close it.
Quote:Why should i join?

We think you should join because we are unique, have a wide range of plugins and topics available to users, and we think you would have a great time.

You be trolling, right?

Edit:

My friend Demon and I were trolling through the site to check it out. We had a look on the awards and we saw this as the last award:

Anti-Spammer:
Quote: For a great reporter, always helping out Hackforums.

XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4