MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GuruForums - Debates, General, Coding, Graphics and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
GuruForums

Our awesome sexah link: http://www.GuruForums.net

Hello MyBB.com, Firstly i'd like to say i'm a fan of MyBB and i'd like to thank the coders for working so hard on a great forum software Angel

What are we about?

Ok, let's get started what is our forum about? Ok, well it's about a whole heap of things including debates, general, graphics, coding, web mastering, market place and even more! the debates section is pretty popular Toungue

Why should i join?

We think you should join because we are unique, have a wide range of plugins and topics available to users, and we think you would have a great time.

Thanks for reading our thread i hope to see you there! Toungue
Aah, Mr. Theme P. Ripper is back. Nice to see you've got your "unique" theme all sorted out.

Good Luck.
I don't see how it is ripped? Made from scratch.
LOL Sure you made that from scratch, you just saved the images first, from HF theme.
Natha advertised Guru Forums here and the thread got closed because the site contained hacking content.
This site does not contain hacking content, we are an anti hacking community. and yes i'm sure i made it from scratch,
Protip:
Labra = Natha.

Sounds like another general forum, that will stay up for around 3 months; then do what all general forums do. Crash and burn.
Just looks like a HF copy.
^The theme is a HF copy. Toungue
wololol

Same image names (topnavback is the giveaway), same dimensions, thead recolored.. geez, get some originality.
Lol how did you think you were gonna get away with this when HF is a huge forum :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4