MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again. I got two errors on my forum, one in post/thread deleting and other in the Admin CP if I try to do somthing to a member.

Post/Thread Deleting

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'forumptc_obvilion.mybb_MY_TABLE_PREFIXposts' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_MY_TABLE_PREFIXposts WHERE tid IN (205)

It's the error code that appears.

Admin CP

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET email='[email protected]', postnum='1', usergroup='8', additionalgroups='', displaygroup='0', usertitle='', signature='[Image: Rachel_Glee_Sig_by_zombiez86.jpg]\r\n\r\nI\'m a gLeek and this make me HAPPY !', website='', icq='0', aim='', yahoo='', msn='', style='0', timezone='0', dateformat='0', timeformat='0', language='', allownotices='1', hideemail='0', subscriptionmethod='0', invisible='0', dstcorrection='2', threadmode='linear', showsigs='1', showavatars='1', showquickreply='1', remember='', receivepms='1', pmnotice='1', daysprune='0', showcodebuttons='1', pmnotify='0', showredirect='0', tpp='0', ppp='0', money='3000' WHERE uid='5'

And this is the one that appears. Can someone help me here?
First one appears to be a dodgy plugin, MY_TABLE_PREFIX isn't what it's referred to as in MyBB.

Second is you're running a 1.6 database with 1.4 files, upload the 1.6 files again.