MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Optioncode for a select list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a plugin, but for the settings, I'd like to have a select-one list. But I can't find what optioncode is, or how to use it. (I actually only know "onoff" Toungue). Can somebody point me?

Thanks Smile
Hmm it seems to be "select", but how do I add the options?
I opened many plugins until I found one that had a select list, so I figured that out. But now, can somebody tell me what's the hook for the headerinclude? (if there is?).
easiest way to find out is browse through the existing options in the database really, I think there's at least one example of everything

what hook for headerinclude do you mean? headerinclude is evaluated last (goes into the main template) so you can modify it pretty much whenever you want (before the output is made).
I don't know much about plugins, so I thought I'd need some sort of special hook for the headerinclude if I wanted to edit it. Though, I think I'll be hooking what I want on pre_output_page.
(2010-06-07, 08:33 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]easiest way to find out is browse through the existing options in the database really, I think there's at least one example of everything
Thats what i did when i needed other option codes
Although it doesn't seem possible to translate the selection strings...