MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FIFA World Cup 2010: What is your prediction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Chile will win Big Grin
I hope Germany wins. Smile
I really want England to win this year, as we have the best players by far now.
But I think France will win.
(2010-06-07, 03:40 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I really want England to win this year, as we have the best players by far now.
But I think France will win.

Your missing one of your best defenders, i don't think so imho, the team is badly managed, and cracks easy. I do support england but i don't think they have a chance. (I also hope rooney doesn't give out a free vasectomy again...)
Oh yeah, poor Rio. Sad
England: 2-2 in the quarter finals, lose on penalties, against Brazil or France.
It would be so funny if Ronaldo did his little wink again. (Against England in 2006).
I actually bugged them for over 3 weeks, and requested to talk to a manager, till I finally reached someone on higher instance to explain why I was removed.

Now all of the sudden I am accepted again…? Sounds like they “need” us again after all.

I seriously don’t get companies attitude about “kicking u out” without even giving u a reason. That’s like having a store and tell the customers get out for no reason.

That’s just bad business to me.
Hopefully England but i don't see it happening, so the Netherlands would be my next choice.
(2010-06-07, 02:44 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]No one wins the Euro Cup and than the World Cup, that's against natures laws.

That's true. No current European Champions has ever won the World Cup.

My bet would be Argentina or Brazil - but England can win it as long as there isn't any major injuries and a bit of luck...
Pages: 1 2 3 4