MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Left 4 Dead 3 Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone has played this game, the storyline is basically about 4 survivors (in each game) of a Zombie infection that has plagued the world. The survivors are immune to the infection however the reason you die when your playing is because the zombies beat the orange out of you in a nutshell. However I was playing L4D2 tonight and found this:

[Image: x1wt9k.jpg]

Basically, my theory is predicting the storyline in L4D3. The 8 immune survivors have "carried" the disease into the military compound and infected everyone and they have to find the cure for the infection and distribute it.

The reason I think this is how it will roll out is because all through L4D you have "safe houses" which ends the level and takes you to the next level. In the safe houses theirs writing from other survivors saying things such as "I made it! So glad I'm safe, going to New Orleans to meet up with the family" and each message hints a future level in the game (New Orleans is the last scenario). All the messages are written in black but the picture above has writing in red, as if there trying to get your attention towards that point.

Just my 2 cents. I really like this game so I thought I would share Toungue
tl;dr

anyway, the game sucks. Zombie games are dumb. They're slow, creepy and fugly. So what's the point on killing slow, creepy, fugly zombies?
Zombie games are awesome! I found this one loads of fun!
You have pretty obviously not played the L4D series because the zombies in that game are not slow. Also, in L4D online you get to play the special zombies trying to kill the survivors, so that was interesting.

Edit: Whoa Jessie's post came out of nowhere...
You can play as the special zombies on the console game as well.
favious, never made it past level 10 on Nazi Zombies, eh? Toungue

I've yet to play this game. Maybe I'll pick it up one of these days, idk. Looks kind of interesting.