MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm bored, anyone wanna start a project with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I have a few good domains I could be using at the moment. But I don't simply because I got lonely working alone (no sh*t). So I thought I'd try my luck here to see if anyone wants to start a project (website or forums or whatever) with me. Smile

Some domains we could use:
hardstyleforums.net
musicviral.com
torrentboard.net
whitehathelp.com
mybbrunway.com

Don't get me wrong, I'm not selling them or anything, I'm just bored and looking for someone to develop one of them with. Smile First in first served (obviously I have to know you if I'm going to say yes lol).
I'm in the same boat as you lol. I would love to work on something together.
I'm sure you'd be great on something with, but I don't know you that well. Confused What did you have in mind to work on?
I may help...If I got some spare time and I'm also bored to death with watching my screen.
You probably don't want me as a "partner" as I can honestly say I know very little html and coding. I can however assist in moderating as I am familiar with phpbb,mybb,ipb,vB forums.\

I'm willing to learn though.
I would be happy to be a partner with you for Torrent Board, but are you able to host sites like that on any host? Or do torrents (links to) count as Warez?
(2010-06-07, 12:50 PM)rhydian Wrote: [ -> ]I may help...If I got some spare time and I'm also bored to death with watching my screen.

Gimme a shout if you have an idea or something.

(2010-06-07, 12:58 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]You probably don't want me as a "partner" as I can honestly say I know very little html and coding. I can however assist in moderating as I am familiar with phpbb,mybb,ipb,vB forums.\

I'm willing to learn though.

I'll have a little think about it. Smile Thanks for your will to help.

(2010-06-07, 01:01 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]I would be happy to be a partner with you for Torrent Board, but are you able to host sites like that on any host? Or do torrents (links to) count as Warez?

Accepted; deffinetly.
Torrents aren't all illega, you know. For example, Fedora and a lot of Linux distributions prefer users to download their .iso's via torrent. Torrent's weren't made for illegal purposes. Smile
*But I don't know what we could do with it? Toungue*
You could help out with createbb if you like Smile
I might want to do something with torrentboard.com with you if my current project with Combus doesn't get executed.
i have a rising online music game, already bought domain
but i really need help with english advertisement.

if you want to work with me as item desginer or advertisement manager, contact me
=)

the game and gamer card is in mybb forum signature
Pages: 1 2 3 4