MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Err something wrong with my warning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-07, 07:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No Undecided It's still 100%. Now warnings are worth 10 times more points that they were originally but that's the same percentage increase. A warning that was worth 3 points is now worth 30 if given now but that would still add 30%. 3 out of 10 is the same as 30 out of 100. I'm not sure what's not to get, it's just been multiplied by 10 but old warnings haven't, old warnings are whatever value they were before, i.e 3 points still, instead of the 30 they are now.

What was the reason for changing it then, if everything is really just the same?
(2010-06-07, 09:13 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-07, 07:59 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]No Undecided It's still 100%. Now warnings are worth 10 times more points that they were originally but that's the same percentage increase. A warning that was worth 3 points is now worth 30 if given now but that would still add 30%. 3 out of 10 is the same as 30 out of 100. I'm not sure what's not to get, it's just been multiplied by 10 but old warnings haven't, old warnings are whatever value they were before, i.e 3 points still, instead of the 30 they are now.

What was the reason for changing it then, if everything is really just the same?

We wanted to give 1% notation warnings so we could keep track of users who ask for support but keep removing their copyright and power by notices.

We couldn't do that if it's only out of 10.
(2010-06-07, 09:17 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We wanted to give 1% notation warnings so we could keep track of users who ask for support but keep removing their copyright and power by notices.

We couldn't do that if it's only out of 10.

Makes sense, thanks. Smile
That makes sense Toungue
10% warning for that lol.
OO!! can you give me 1%?
just for the hell of it? :p
(2010-06-07, 10:29 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]OO!! can you give me 1%?
just for the hell of it? :p

But then the staff would think you were denied support. When we see a something and 1 percent we know that user has been denied support.
Pages: 1 2 3