MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help with alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a little help aligning 2 little things on my index page
See picture bellow

[Image: help.jpg]

i have this in my index stats template for the members online today

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->boardstats}</strong></span></td></tr><tr><td class="trow1" colspan="6"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->stats_posts_threads}<br />{$lang->stats_numusers}<br />{$lang->stats_newestuser}<br />{$lang->stats_mostonline}</span></td></tr>{$ontoday}

i have tried this way also without success

<tr><td class="trow1">{$ontoday}</span></td></tr>

Can anyone help me out with this code to make the names appear like they should

thanks

and i have this in the index_online_countries template

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><strong>Online Countries</strong><span class="smalltext"> [<em>Total: {$count} / Unknown : {$unknown}</em>]</span><tr><td class="trow1" ><span class="smalltext"><th rowspan="1" >{$oc}</span></td></tr></th>
Link to your forum?

Which plugins are you using?

You should put code in code tags too, it's hard to read like that.
You deleted a table closing or opening code (tr or td). Restore your Who's Online Template and try again. Also please post this in the Theming Support forum next time.
ok you can close this thread.. i found what was wrong with it
If anyone ever get that same probleme... try using this line of code.

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><strong>{$lang->whos_online_today}</strong></td></tr>
<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note_today}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

and to move the flags i used this

<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><strong>Online Countries</strong></td></tr>
<tr><td class="tcat" colspan="6"><span class="smalltext">[<em>Total: {$count} / Unknown : {$unknown}</em>]<br />{$oc}</span></td></tr></th>
Can you put them in code tags?