MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Taking over plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys and gals,

http://community.mybb.com/thread-5896.html

I'm looking for if anybody(s) want to take over maintenance/development for my plugins listed there. I just simply don't have any time (as you can see) to develop them these days. I sure think that in the right hands, they could be improved a lot.

The only thing I ask is that you keep them free, on an open source license and released on the MyBB Mods site.

Everything else you can change, even credits and such (in fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't give any affiliation to me once you've taken over).

Thanks!
Ryan
I'm hoping you at least maintain Private Message Admin. It's one of your best and most widely used.
(2010-06-08, 04:04 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping you at least maintain Private Message Admin. It's one of your best and most widely used.

Well if no one maintains it well, I will still do my best to maintain them, at minimum PMA.
Well if you don't update PM admin then I will but hopefully someone will make sure it gets updated.
Just wanted to update this. Aaron will be taking over maintenance and development of my plugins. They will completely be his.

I have full confidence in Aaron and much thanks to him for taking up on this responsibility.
Good news, your plugins will live on. Smile