MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot edit..??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am full administrator in my site but i cannot edit my posts..nor anyone else..i am using the default theme..

any ideas??
Can we please have the link to your forum and could you PM me a demo account that has admin rights. Also can other admins delete their posts? You said that no one can, I will have a look at it if you can give me an Admin test account.
Why exactly can't you edit them...?? More specifics would be useful. No button?? Button doesn't do anything?? No permissions page?? What??
well i have no button..permissions are all fine as i check.
Make sure {$post['button_edit']} is in your postbit and postbit_classic template and that your postbit_edit template is default.
This is my first time i use mybb..so i don't know where are these files..in theme??root??

sry for the silly questions
ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand template set** > Post Bit Templates > does postbit, postbit_classic or postbit_edit have it's name in green??
postbit and postbit classic are green
Edit them, make sure {$post['button_edit']} is there before {$post['button_quickdelete']}
in classic it's : {$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']

and also in postbit
as i can see i don't have delete either!
Pages: 1 2