MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Terrible, Terrible day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My day was crap. My .TK domain expired, and I can't renew it. My host's HDD is full, they are going to swap out the HDDs soon. Also, they are switching to DirectAdmin.
Sad Poor you.
Ill host ya Smile
Thank your host. Direct Admin is much better then Cpanel. Its like windows. Its only the biggest because everyone is afraid to try something else.
(2010-06-08, 07:15 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]My host's HDD is full

Crock of poo. Forget them and change hosts, that's the dumbest thing I've read all week, seriously.

Never tried DA, is it really better than cP?
(2010-06-08, 07:16 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Sad Poor you.
I know Sad
(2010-06-08, 07:16 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Ill host ya Smile
We'll see Wink
(2010-06-08, 08:23 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Thank your host. Direct Admin is much better then Cpanel. Its like windows. Its only the biggest because everyone is afraid to try something else.
Really? I happen to like the way cP looks and feels.
(2010-06-08, 09:08 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-08, 07:15 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]My host's HDD is full

Crock of poo. Forget them and change hosts, that's the dumbest thing I've read all week, seriously.

Never tried DA, is it really better than cP?
No, it's true. This happens often with unlimited hosting.

And I don't think it will be.
Smile sure thing Big Grin
(2010-06-08, 09:14 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's true. This happens often with unlimited hosting.

How big was the original drive? If Apache is serving up ~500gb of crap, it isn't time for a bigger drive, it's time for a second server. Clearly your host is inexperienced, look for something better if you want to save yourself the headaches.
(2010-06-08, 09:16 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Smile sure thing Big Grin
What are your rates?
(2010-06-08, 09:18 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-08, 09:14 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's true. This happens often with unlimited hosting.

How big was the original drive? If Apache is serving up ~500gb of crap, it isn't time for a bigger drive, it's time for a second server. Clearly your host is inexperienced, look for something better if you want to save yourself the headaches.

Well, there's the free server, and the paid server. It was a 1TB HDD, I think they are adding 2 more 1TB'ers.
(I have a paid package)
Http://createbb.com

I'm sure apache begins to become less effective after 1tb or so Smile
Pages: 1 2 3