MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Finally, the true iPhone 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Doh. Of course. Why would I pick English UK?!

But does that mean that now all the spelling corrections will be the US version of words? ie color, favorite, instead of colour and favourite?
Bah, it allows both. Maybe it always did.

Ah well, I'm happy enough.

* Ryan Loos slaps self.
:/

idk y u did dat
I guess it was to do with which dictionary I thought it would apply. ^_^

Edit: Thank you for fixing an issue I've been dealing with for a year now. lol
lol no problem, I figured that out in an attempt to enable funny characters or something o.o
Here's what I find pointless...with iPhone 4, you can connect a bluetooth keyboard and use that...

Lol just walking around with an iPhone and a big bluetooth keyboard, your cool lol.
(2010-06-10, 12:46 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I find pointless...with iPhone 4, you can connect a bluetooth keyboard and use that...

Lol just walking around with an iPhone and a big bluetooth keyboard, your cool lol.
I'd say the keyboard would be for times when you're at work and are frequently using your phone for text messages perhaps so you don't have to look like you're on your phone or struggle with the size when we're all so accustomed to larger keyboards. Smile
(2010-06-10, 12:55 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 12:46 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I find pointless...with iPhone 4, you can connect a bluetooth keyboard and use that...

I'd say the keyboard would be for times when you're at work and are frequently using your phone for text messages perhaps so you don't have to look like you're on your phone or struggle with the size when we're all so accustomed to larger keyboards. Smile

You shouldn't be texting at work.
Keyboard doesn't need to be big. It could be something that clips onto the iPhone for those who like tactile keyboards.
(2010-06-10, 12:58 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 12:55 AM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]

You shouldn't be texting at work.

Well mate your wrong. Our work place allows staff to use phones.
Very nice design, I have an old 2G iPod Touch and hopefully some of the design elements will appear on the next iPod Touch. If not then I only have to wait till July 2011 before I can upgrade my phone. Smile

(2010-06-10, 01:03 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Keyboard doesn't need to be big. It could be something that clips onto the iPhone for those who like tactile keyboards.
Something like the PS3 Chatpad which clips onto the DualShock 3 and has a full QWERTY keyboard?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation...ess_Keypad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5