MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dude, can you stop spamming in my thread. You don't see me trying to get my post count up in your 2 design service threads.
Rozzy, he never "told" anyone that he was falsely working for Dynaxel. He made a PS concept but it was rejected and never got off the ground. I think he's made that point already.
Yeah I kinda see what you mean, but still, surely its best to edit it before you say they're "for sale". Someone could easily be mistaken and contact Jessie instead of Alex.
@Alex: I'm not trying to raise post count. T.T
(2010-06-11, 03:35 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Rozzy, he never "told" anyone that he was falsely working for Dynaxel. He made a PS concept but it was rejected and never got off the ground. I think he's made that point already.
Nothing else needs to be said.

(2010-06-11, 03:46 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I kinda see what you mean, but still, surely its best to edit it before you say they're "for sale". Someone could easily be mistaken and contact Jessie instead of Alex.
@Alex: I'm not trying to raise post count. T.T
There really is no issue here. If anyone should have a problem, it would have been Jesse. I'm sure if someone were to purchase, the copyright would have been removed then. Why must you think everyone is up to something bad...
Alright guys so much my service thread to earn a few extra bucks has became absolutely a waste.

Please, does anyone have anything for me to do? :p
You could try what I do, posting services.
Guys, does anyone have anything for me Lol >>.

I also do posting etc.
For free? then yeah I have a couple things
Nah, I need some money, need to do alot for the site. And no one has any offers Sad
Latest design:

[Image: 118qgrs.jpg]
Another design :

[Image: 351e1i8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3