MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment Problems in IE <.< Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.unblockedproxies.net/

If you look at Internet Explorer, there is no padding on the left side. In addition, the header bar has a little padding on top which doesn't belong.

Can somebody please help me to make it look like it should (like in every other browser?)
Fix validation is step #1.
Fixing the validation errors wouldn't affect the template at all.
Looks fine in Safari 4. The error with the yellow box we talked about on MSN is fixed too.
(2010-06-09, 12:29 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fine in Safari 4. The error with the yellow box we talked about on MSN is fixed too.

Yes, I fixed that easily (forgot to clear it).

Now I just need it to work in IE. Sadly, IE is also the most important browser for this site.
I'll check on my mom's PC later tonight.
Well, I can't really help you since it renders perfectly in IE8. Maybe has something to do with your * margin of 0. idk.
(2010-06-09, 01:02 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I can't really help you since it renders perfectly in IE8. Maybe has something to do with your * margin of 0. idk.

Really?

On my browser and on browsershots its not.

I tried removing the * thing and it did not help.
IE is the biggest browsing tangerine in the industry, it gets so much attention only because its default with all Window OS's Good luck with your problem I've been trying to make my templates browser friendly for a hella long time but I can never get it perfect.
(2010-06-09, 02:00 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]IE is the biggest browsing tangerine in the industry, it gets so much attention only because its default with all Window OS's Good luck with your problem I've been trying to make my templates browser friendly for a hella long time but I can never get it perfect.
Normally I wouldn't care, but since the site is going to be mostly accessed on school and work computers, IE is the most important.
Pages: 1 2 3