MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smilies vs quick reply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some days I noticed that I have a problem with the smilies in quick in reply.
My quick reply works with a button for smilies.
When you click on this button a popup opens with all the smilies.
Normal all my members and I saw a list with the smilies now I get the following message.

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'admin_robert'

What could be wrong?
Do you have a link and a test account we could use?
un: mybbtester
pw: tester

Go for example to this page: http://www.ikf-forum.eu/showthread.php?tid=7725
Use the quick reply part and click on the big button (with smilies) Click for Smilies.
I dont know why but you can use Advanced Quick Reply Form plugin for quick reply. So you can easily add smilies to form.

On my board working very well.
Ugh, someone else had this a while ago, was very weird as IIRC there's not even any code to trigger this error in the code for the smilie list... I'll try and find the other thread.
When you show in quick reply also the smilies there are to much smilies vissible. That why I add them under a second page (pop up).

This problem I also have when people click on the textbutton Open Buddy List.
http://www.ikf-forum.eu/misc.php?action=buddypopup
You can limit how many smilies shown, from ACP > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code.

Change No. of Smilies to show and No. of Smilie Cols to Show.
SOLVED
It was NickmanĀ“s Mark Thread Read (1.0) Plugin.
By deactivating it I also have solving more problems I had.

So for those people who use this plugin and have also strange problems delete it.