MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQLBuddy vs phpMyAdmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yesterday I saw this article on HTML-Tricks and they said something about phpMyAdmin.

Well, I have to agree. It is UGLY! Why don't they hire someone to design a whole new UI? Specially for being such a popular script (as it comes with almost all hosts).

and SQLBuddy seems really nice. But I wanted to know what you guys think about it. Have you tried it? Is it any better than phpMyAdmin?
phpMyAdmin is very ugly, yes. But I'd still use it. When I go in to look for a database row when making a plugin or theme, the looks don't bother me. Toungue But I agree, SQL Buddy looks really nice.
It does the job and I like it to be simple, I don't need a fancy design which will probably take longer to load and harder to operate.
(2010-06-09, 02:10 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]It does the job and I like it to be simple, I don't need a fancy design which will probably take longer to load and harder to operate.

+1
Yeah thats why I love phpMyAdmin. Its simple design (yes it may be ugly) comes in really handy because its fast and easy to navigate.
You know you're more than free to make template for phpMyAdmin?
SQLBuddy looks nice. Big Grin

But I still like phpMyAdmin. :p
If you have a Mac, Sequel Pro is an effing DREAM.
(2010-06-09, 02:23 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-09, 02:10 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]It does the job and I like it to be simple, I don't need a fancy design which will probably take longer to load and harder to operate.

+1

+2.

Although lately i've been using PHPliteradmin.
MySQL Command Line Client FTW! [Image: play.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4