MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Admin - 2.4.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I need a 1.6.5 fix for this. Anybody? Thank you.
Working fine in my MyBB 1.6.5 forum
Yes, working fine with MyBB 1.6.5.
You only have to make it compatible for 1.6 in php file.
This is a dandy idea, but can anyone tell me why it doesn't completely work?

Maybe I'm just missing something but here goes.

When I go to the log page I can see all of the PMs in the inboxes just fine. However, when I set it to show PMs in the sent box, for example, it will show me there are 15 pages but when I try to click on a next page it takes me right back to the messages in the Inbox, NOT the Sent box.

What I really need to do is delete some sent messages from users that haven't been online in a while so any info would be appreciated.
(2010-09-09, 04:30 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-09-09, 04:15 PM)Pilo Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error when installing on MyBB 1.6:

"This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1600"

Is there a newer version of this mod somewhere?

Change the compatibility to *16 and it should work, see this thread for details of how to change the compatibility - http://community.mybb.com/thread-75646.html

Technicality: It should be 16*, NOT *16. Having the star in front would make it work in MyBB 2,3, etc. And basically no plugin will work with 2.0 w/o rewrite if I understand correctly.
I cant get this to work properly in my forum. It used to work back in august last year, since then it doesn't pick up any new pms. Compatibility has been changed to 16* but nothing I do will let me see anything new.

Is there anything else I need to do to make it compatible with 1.6.6
What The Hell,
When I Installed It On My Forum Its Installed Correctly But Now There is Mater that chat box is still loading,
And Thread are not able to delete, Sad
(2012-09-06, 07:57 AM)Jan Pey Wala Wrote: [ -> ]What The Hell,
When I Installed It On My Forum Its Installed Correctly But Now There is Mater that chat box is still loading,
And Thread are not able to delete, Sad

I see no reason for this plugin to be the conflicting one.
If anyone is still managing it, when you do searches the url it gives in pagination is not correct. It states Array instead of what it should be. I don't have the time to find a fix for it now. It also has an SQL Error which I had to fix that involved search criteria. It uses an invalid field name of fromuid when it should be fromid.
This plugin "works" on 1.6.11 but with many, many bugs.

Searching is not possible, as stated above, and also it seems like not EVERY PM gets logged. It's really sad, cuz this plugin is great to find spammers and cheaters "under the admin's nose", so any form of upgrade would be great.

Or is there a similar plugin somewhere? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4