MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buying MyBB Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have a MyBB forum you are considering selling please PM me. I'm looking to incorporate existing forums into my own forums. I'm not super picky about genre but I'd like to see at least 5000 posts. Price is going to vary based on quality and size of forum.

If you can PM me with your asking price that will make it easier but I'm also willing to make cold offers but I'd likely lowball you so it's best if you can give me a range. Just being honest about it. Wink

As far as budget goes...it's unlimited really but doubtful anyone has a forum they are selling worth more than $5k here.

Thank you.
What about a mostly dead IPB forum (100000+ posts or something) converted to MyBB? If you're interested in that I might have a seller. Toungue
How much would you offer me for SF? (Just curious)
You could buy HDGFX from me, to put with the domain you bought. (Cheap obviously as it only had something like 1000 posts).
Scoutie...PM sent.

Jessie...sorry not interested.

Rozzy...sorry not big enough.
Oh sorry missed you. Yeah I have to pass on a non-english forum.
Labrocca, not even for 5$? Toungue
The work I would have to do wouldn't make the effort pay off for 1000 posts.
Alright, good luck.
Sorry I'm not an appraisal service. Post at supportforums.net and I'll appraise it. Smile
Pages: 1 2