MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Using version 1.4.13 and it was a fresh install. Love the software!
But I have encountered a little problem. I am the only user right now (still testing /setting up).
When trying to upload an avatar (or linking to one) I get this strange error:

""The following errors were encountered:
* The password you entered as confirmation does not match the original one. Please confirm your password correctly.""

My password is correct and even by changing it and confirming it, I get this same problem.

Any ideas or suggestions please?
Thanks Rolleyes
Where exactly do you see that...?? I'm assuming you're seeing this in the ACP because that message wouldn't show in the User CP, would have been helpful to have been clearer on that. When you're editing the avatar in the ACP, click the 'Profile' tab and make sure both password fields are empty, your browser will be auto-filling one of them.
(2010-06-10, 11:14 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Where exactly do you see that...?? I'm assuming you're seeing this in the ACP because that message wouldn't show in the User CP, would have been helpful to have been clearer on that. When you're editing the avatar in the ACP, click the 'Profile' tab and make sure both password fields are empty, your browser will be auto-filling one of them.

Sorry that I was not clear - yes it was admin cp. I followed your suggestion and it works perfectly now. Thanks Wink