MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hello help please something wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
will any one expert tel me what is this
<snip>

how the problem stats about bluesilver style it's for phpbb

then look at the copyright

i deactivate al the new plugin's anyway it's just one

help please ASAP
Your site loads so slowly, that I doubt anyone here could help. Undecided
(2010-06-10, 11:50 AM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Your site loads so slowly, that I doubt anyone here could help. Undecided

it loads good dono what's the problem ur facing but after the load
i will show u an attachment
We don't support forums that don't run MyBB here. Go ask on www.phpbb.com forums.
That is phpBB, not MyBB. We can't help you.
I don't understand why you're asking for help here, these are the MyBB support forums, we don't support phpBB...
OK, I'm going to reopen this but I hope this isn't a new online version of Beadle's About.

Does look like you were running MyBB at some point as Google has cached it and ./admin/modules/style/theme.php exists still; about the only MyBB file I can find. Your ./admin/backups/ folder was also accessible so I've snipped your URL to secure that.

If you genuinely don't know how this has happened, you must have been hacked or something, but this would be the first time I'd heard of a hacker gaining access and then installing perfectly legitimate software. But there we go... look in phpMyAdmin, is any of the MyBB database still there?? If not, you'll just need to delete all the phpBB files, upload the MyBB files again and use the backup from the ./admin/backups/ folder.

Whoever did this would have had FTP access, knowledge of your database details, probably the ability to create a new database, and would have run through the phpBB installer. How long ago exactly did you last see your forum running MyBB....??
Matt, you might also want to remove the attachment he posted, it contains his URL too.
Done, thanks Smile
i have an old mybb fourm and a database with users and posts
i want to delete the old one and install a new fresh copy of the fourm
with the same database
im asking because i dont know the configuration
im afraid to install the new one and delete or over-right the old database

how should i start
Pages: 1 2