MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've set Mod CP to appear in the header, under "header_welcomeblock_member_moderator", although it won't appear, and I've set it correctly.

I've also set Admin CP to appear in the header, under "header_welcomeblock_member_admin", that also doesn't appear.

They only appear if I set them under "header_welcomeblock_guest", but then admincp and modcp would appear to normal members.

Help please?

Willing to supply code through PM.
The header_welcomeblock_moderator and header_welcomeblock_admin aren't actually seperate blocks. They're pretty much just used to style the links for them etc.

To actually add them in, you have to add this to the header_welcomblock_member:

{$modcplink}

For the mod CP link.

{$admincp}

For the Admin CP link. Smile
What do you mean you've 'set' it...?? The links for the MCP and ACP are in those templates anyway Undecided What exactly are you trying to do?? And why not post the code here...??
@Matt

I assume he's tried making a whole set of new template edits w/e in the header_welcomeblock_mod etc, instead of just using it as a link with {$modcplink} etc.
Trilobyte-, I tried that, and got this:

[Image: ev4av4.jpg]

$lang->welcome_back - <a href="/usercp.php">User CP</a> $lang->sprintf | {$modcplink}
| <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
<p><span style="color: #00FFFF"><a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">View My Threads</a> | <a href="reputation.php?uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Reputation</a> | <a href="usercp.php?action=editsig">Signature</a> | <a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=3">Updates</a> |</span><span style="color: #000000">  <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage} </span><span style="color: #00FFFF">|</span></p>
Shouldn't be messing with the {1}'s and things.
Loooks like an error with the language files.
I got this error once when enabling the Sidebar Box plugin by Labrocca. Try disabling any plugins and see if that helps.
Fixed this, thanks Trilobyte-.