MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Like/unlike buttons for Afresh flame plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one got Like/unlike buttons for Afresh flame plz?

I've just set the plugin. works amazing but buttons dont match set. Justin S made the theme but I don't know how to contact him.
(2010-06-10, 08:24 PM)trulyhench.com Wrote: [ -> ]Any one got Like/unlike buttons for Afresh flame plz?

I've just set the plugin. works amazing but buttons dont match set. Jason S made the theme but I don't know how to contact him.

A hint, DON'T PM HIM. Whatevvvvvvver you do.
I have thanks/no thanks buttons for that plugin , but thats no good to you right lol ?
(2010-06-10, 08:30 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 08:24 PM)trulyhench.com Wrote: [ -> ]Any one got Like/unlike buttons for Afresh flame plz?

I've just set the plugin. works amazing but buttons dont match set. Jason S made the theme but I don't know how to contact him.

why not pm him? does he not like that??

(2010-06-10, 08:31 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have thanks/no thanks buttons for that plugin , but thats no good to you right lol ?

They would be great. could I have them?
(2010-06-10, 08:40 PM)trulyhench.com Wrote: [ -> ]

(2010-06-10, 08:31 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]I have thanks/no thanks buttons for that plugin , but thats no good to you right lol ?

Heres a like / unlike set ive just made up , might not be exact font , but take a look anyway.

Edit theres the thanks/no thanks ones also.

[attachment=18539]

[attachment=18540]
(2010-06-10, 08:45 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 08:40 PM)trulyhench.com Wrote: [ -> ]

Heres a like / unlike set ive just made up , might not be exact font , but take a look anyway.

Edit theres the thanks/no thanks ones also.

Thank you so much but there black do you have red? my forum www.trulyhench.com is red.
Ok which set do u want and ill do them in the next half an hour ?
like/un-like I think would fit better with the nature of my forum. Thank you!
(2010-06-10, 09:01 PM)trulyhench.com Wrote: [ -> ]like/un-like I think would fit better with the nature of my forum. Thank you!

There you go m8 Smile
Thank you so much buddy. If this forum had a thanks button I'd 'thank' you! Wink