MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uhh... What?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this in HostGator's automated support ticket response emails.

Quote:Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue actually increases our response times.

Spam them with the same question over and over, get faster response? Full line:

Quote:Please note that is only necessary to submit one ticket for each issue. Submitting multiple tickets for the same issue actually increases our response times. If you have any additional information to add to this ticket, feel free to reply to this email at any time and include it.
LAWL Toungue Im gonna go spamz

BTW: do you have to have an account to make a ticket? Or can "potential customers" make tickets Big Grin
Typo?

Sleepy HostGator web developer?
Haha thats fail.
Maybe I'm going crazy but...

An increase in response time, means it takes longer.

A decrease in response time, mean's it's faster.

The measurement of response in time. A response is a reply to someone. The measurement of this in units of time is the difference between the end time and the start time.

Tf - Ti = Tdelta

An increase in Tdelta means an increase in response time. A decrease in Tdelta means a decrease in response time.

i.e. It took me an increased time to reply to this because it took me longer to write this post. My response time increased. I have an increased response time.

When you talk of latency you want to decrease response times not increase them.
Well even if it does mean it will take them longer, they should rephrase that to keep people like us lot away. Toungue
Yeah, that is correct. I suppose it depends how you look at it. If its 11pm at night (nearly is now in the UK), anyone could easily get confused Wink
Ryan's right lol, u lose.
Tommy it was actually 10:47PM when you posted, it's still not 11PM yet. Wink
Hence "nearly" Wink
Pages: 1 2