MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so theres a new post on my thread so i click my thread (or any thread) it doesn't display the new post, it displays the last post before the new post and i need to refresh to see the new post, what's the cause?
What do you mean?
Screenshot / url would be helpful.
Yes a link will be needed for this.
Please read this http://community.mybb.com/thread-35026.html before asking for help.
Dude, Seriously? Ok? cool.

Thanks for your Support Helper.

I cannot provide a picture for this as it will look normal.
Easier words, when i click a thread, say it has 5 replies on it, it will only show 1 and i will have to refresh to see the other 4.
Something trippy in your browser, sounds like it's caching it. Enable no cache headers in the server and optimization settings.
Describe the problem? What happens? What steps do you got to do to stumble upon this problem? Give us a test account?
Ok so when theres a new post on the thread it will say Last post by: Labra

so i click the thread and i don't see my post so i need to refresh, all of my members have reported this to me aswell, why cant i see the last or last couple of posts without refreshing?

all my cookies are right, i'm running no proxies what so ever. I cannot really provide a test account since it comes and goes.

I just disabled this plugin, could it be the problem? (it comes and goes through out the day so i can't tell right now)

[quote]*imeiNoQinQ! (2.0.1)
Clean up your nested Quotes in newreply page also in Quick Quote box. This plugin make your post to carry just LAST quote and not all of them.So most externall Quote remains and others will clean.
Created by imei Addmimistrator[/quote[
I know that it happens with large threads, eg: 1000+ posts.

It might be that plugin, or it's just taking time for the posts to be shown.
Could be your cache?
Pages: 1 2