MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQLITE 3.0.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i installed MyBB on sqlite, (I've used it for CMS's before, liked it alot) let the db be in the root. (If that matters) and after the install, (Which worked fine) i see nothing. http://tm0.info/ is my url.

Any ideas? (Using SQLITE 3.0)

Edit: Mucking around with it now, thats why it shows the message it is atm

Edit2: I get this error in 2.0
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1 - no such table: mybb_datacache
Query:
    SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache 

Edit3: If i use 2.0 i get this error. (In acp)

Warning [2] sqlite_query() [function.sqlite-query]: no such table: mybb_datacache - Line: 186 - File: inc/db_sqlite2.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/db_sqlite2.php 	186 	sqlite_query
/inc/db_sqlite2.php 	574 	DB_SQLite2->query
/inc/class_datacache.php 	79 	DB_SQLite2->simple_select
/inc/init.php 	152 	datacache->cache
/admin/index.php 	18 	require_once

Edit4: Even if the DB is on a subdomain, nada.
Can you get a plain query to execute? (Just set up a basic database with like 1 table and 2 records then google search a PHP query for SQLite and see if works).

I'm not actually sure what the version requirements for SQLite are, maybe one of the SQA team has tested it and knows.
(2010-06-11, 01:55 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get a plain query to execute? (Just set up a basic database with like 1 table and 2 records then google search a PHP query for SQLite and see if works).

I'm not actually sure what the version requirements for SQLite are, maybe one of the SQA team has tested it and knows.

I have no idea what that means. (PHP/SQL illiterate)
Which versions of SQLite do you have?
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Quote:SQL Error: 1 - no such table: test_datacache
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM test_datacache
Information: This occurs when you are using SQLite and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider. This error also shows when the database path is incorrect in $config['database']['database']. To fix this, make sure the path points to where your database is stored.