MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB on Symbian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

Yeah i am talking about the phone OS Symbian. There is a MySQL and PHP server for it called PAMP.
It is running PHP 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.67 and Apache 2.2.4. Will it run ok?
Well tbh i have installed it, but got an error at the last population step and i keep getting warnings about function date being unsafe to rely on.

Thanks
I lol'd, there isn't any better use for your time?
You need to setup your php.ini properly
Are you wanting to host MyBB off your phone or access a MyBB powered site from phone's browser?

Most phones have a dynamic IP so no one else will be able to access it, phones don't generally have a good upload speed, and I don't know what kind of data plan you have with your carrier.
(2010-06-12, 12:25 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]Are you wanting to host MyBB off your phone or access a MyBB powered site from phone's browser?

Most phones have a dynamic IP so no one else will be able to access it, phones don't generally have a good upload speed, and I don't know what kind of data plan you have with your carrier.

What about If the cellphone haves Wi-FI? Toungue
It does have Wi-Fi, but no, i do not plan to make it a host for others to view the forum. I am just going to use my free time and when i am not home.
I was just wondering if the server configuration is ok. PHP 5.2.2 and MySQL 5.0.67.
I fixed the datetime warning, but there is another error that i get.

After inserting the Administrator permissions(says done) i get a "MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error"
PHP and MySQL versions should work fine.
Now the only problem i have is at the Finish Setup step.
I get an internal sql error..i doubt it's the script