MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: World Cup Score Widget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of a any score widgets there is available to add to the header of my forum? Looking for something small , like the newsbar plugin or something that displays the score in a textbox or something like that.
It will only slow down your forum since it depends on a different server ,I do not recommend that (I do not know of any either but would be easy to make one)
How would i go about making one , a small tutorial would be nice if you have the time Smile
(2010-06-11, 03:49 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]How would i go about making one , a small tutorial would be nice if you have the time Smile

It would be easy for me, not for you if you don't know javascript
Not sure if this is what you are looking for...but here is a Yahoo World Cup toolbar

http://toolbar.yahoo.com/config/slv4_pag...t=&.noov=1
(2010-06-11, 03:47 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know of a any score widgets there is available to add to the header of my forum? Looking for something small , like the newsbar plugin or something that displays the score in a textbox or something like that.

awesome feature!
i have an special RSS reader that can be setetd up to ONLY take the title of the feed
so if you can find a rss feed that in his title ONLY shows the match results...

This can be done
once i arrive home i will post here the rss reader script