MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can we get PM's when we get a warning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thank you in advanced. (Just a nice gesture)
Yeah, I can't speak for anybody else but I'll admit I need to send PMs more.
maybe the warning system needs to get updated so that when a person is warned from a post link, the message to the user automatically includes a link to the offending post. that way the mods can still be lazy and the user knows what the warning is based on (at least for forum posts)
(2010-06-11, 05:49 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]maybe the warning system needs to get updated so that when a person is warned from a post link, the message to the user automatically includes a link to the offending post. that way the mods can still be lazy and the user knows what the warning is based on (at least for forum posts)

That information is automatically included on the user's warning page.
never been warned and had not looked into it on my sites yet. thanks for the info.
I've gotten PMs for both warning iirc.
If I warn users I'm always sending a PM out.
Shouldn't be getting warned..
One was rather silly imo but the other I knew what I was getting into.
(2010-06-11, 05:49 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]maybe the warning system needs to get updated so that when a person is warned from a post link, the message to the user automatically includes a link to the offending post. that way the mods can still be lazy and the user knows what the warning is based on (at least for forum posts)
This is a feature that I know vB has. Although I do not know how it works, users get a automated msg stating they have been warned.
Pages: 1 2