MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do You Usually Focus On Positive Feelings & Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"The measure of mental health is the disposition to find good everywhere." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Positive things happen to positive people." ~Sarah Beeny Smile

...so do you?
There are no negatives and positives. Just reality.
Your poll does not include "I don't focus on the positive, but I don't focus on the negative either." That is what I would vote. It's stupid to ignore the negative (since you'll never fix it), but equally so to focus solely on it.
Whats the point, you live you die just get on with it(unless your Immortal like me).
rating out of 10 on how sane I'am with 10 being insane.
I don't get the question...
The OP try to verify how many people are constant optimist in live.

His post have a tendancy to consider that pessimist people have a bad life...

But it seem that he do not understand that both of these categories of people just see one side of life and cannot really understand it the way it is, as realistic people are! One group "day dream" about life, while the other group "see it as a nightmare".

But beeing realistic is demanding that a human beeing is able to "analyse" and "synthetise" facts of life to the point to get the true impact of each variables and foresee the actual direction it is going! Not too many people are able to do this and those people are normaly despised from the two majority groups and even more if they try to "wake them up"...

Wink
I'm 100% negative and full of hate.. yet only success comes my way.
(2010-06-11, 06:48 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]There are no negatives and positives. Just reality.

ooh, you've got the Voldemrt view. ie There is no good or evil, only power. Toungue
Wait wait wait, how is it bad if you don't listen to your feelings? Logic people use their brains and not their feelings. Aka survival of the fittest.
(2010-06-11, 06:38 PM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]"The measure of mental health is the disposition to find good everywhere." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Positive things happen to positive people." ~Sarah Beeny Smile

...so do you?

What do you see in this attachment?

[attachment=18560]
Pages: 1 2