MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Psst.. want a free hosting account?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: magellishosting.png]
I am giving away 15 free hosting accounts! [more info]
"The first 15 people to refer 2 people to the forums get all of the above, totally free! The people you refer don't even need to get a hosting package! Just a forum account!"

Think you forgot to mention that Big Grin
So? I gave a more info link :p
I love the fine print you have there.

Quote:Hosting accounts can be canceled due to forum inactivity, at our discretion

Really assuring...
This is hilarious. Two complaints;

1) Learn to spell Softaculous in your advert for your own product. *shameless plug* We're a Softaculous NOC under the name "Business Transit".

2) "ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, MySQL, and more!" - Unless you have Mono running, which I highly doubt, then you certainly won't be able to offer ASP/ASP.net on a cPanel platform.

I'm getting incredibly sick and tired of the number of people who are turning up on this board, offering hosting for free or at incredibly low prices without developing their own sites or getting to know their own products. Hell, if you're going to HOST sites at the very minimum you should be able to spell the features of your products correctly, and given the fact that you're hosting sites, you should also be able to design one!
(2010-06-12, 05:31 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]This is hilarious. Two complaints;

1) Learn to spell Softaculous in your advert for your own product. *shameless plug* We're a Softaculous NOC under the name "Business Transit".

2) "ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, MySQL, and more!" - Unless you have Mono running, which I highly doubt, then you certainly won't be able to offer ASP/ASP.net on a cPanel platform.

I'm getting incredibly sick and tired of the number of people who are turning up on this board, offering hosting for free or at incredibly low prices without developing their own sites or getting to know their own products. Hell, if you're going to HOST sites at the very minimum you should be able to spell the features of your products correctly, and given the fact that you're hosting sites, you should also be able to design one!

I love you.
(2010-06-12, 05:31 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]This is hilarious. Two complaints;

I honestly can't spell for my life.
(2010-06-12, 05:31 PM)vividWire Wrote: [ -> ]2) "ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, MySQL, and more!" - Unless you have Mono running, which I highly doubt, then you certainly won't be able to offer ASP/ASP.net on a cPanel platform.
Yes I do. If you don't believe me, trace the route of magellis.tk (which is asp.net powered) and magellishosting.com
(2010-06-13, 08:11 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I do. If you don't believe me, trace the route of magellis.tk (which is asp.net powered) and magellishosting.com

Therefore your server has something like Chillisoft or mono installed to enable it to run. Big deal. In fact, it is Mono - just saw one of your ASP errors, and it showed up at the bottom.

http://sixserve.com/ - reselling eh?

http://magellis.tk/About.aspx - lovely to see kids running a business. Of course, I can't count the number of times kiddie hosts have folded...Toungue

Oh, and before you use poor spelling skills as an excuse, you could have at least checked the Softaculous website or your current upstream provider's site to see how to spell it. Evidently you spent very little time researching and instead decided to bolt to a conclusion that you would start up a company with a site based on a forum template and did not decide to put ANY effort into your creation.
(2010-06-13, 08:11 PM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly can't spell for my life.
Ever heard of a spellings checker?
Pages: 1 2