MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh lawdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TWO ARTICLES, GENTLEMEN

Number 1,
Boosters on MW2.. ah. Gotta love it when you screw them up on your level 8 account :awsm: then they start trash talking lololol

Number 2,
Junior Developer? Cheese louise junior ranks never made sense to me. Like Junior Admin - what the fudge do you do?

Neeways, stupid boosters.
Can't speak for the "Number 1" but the Junior Developer is similar to the "Support Helper". It's sort of a trial position.
To Number 2: They are used to show off that this user has been added to the team recently and does not have yet much experience in this position. It is for people who expect members of the developement group to be an expert in every single way (I'm not pointing to some pointless discussion about some newly added team members 2 days ago *cough cough sarcasm cough cough*) to show that they are in a learning phase.
Well I know but I just think it's weird terminology really, idk it just never made a bucket of sense.
Hopefully this doesn't apply for Helpers. Blah from trial to Junior Helper Toungue.
i don't get the first one
Idiots on MW2 who get mad when you kill them because they're being cheap losers.
I HATE boosters, I always track them down Toungue.