MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShockingHost |Free Post2Host Webhosting Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
ShockingHost is a free post2host web host that wants to give everyone paid quality web hosting free as some at this time cannot afford it. We are all about quality and not about prices. We have great plans and great staff with knowledge in all areas!

We have great plans which can be viewed here.

We are always willing to help our members and have a friendly convo with them over IM. All staff have @shockinghost.com emails and are always on MSN to have a friendly chat or give you support is you need it.

Why ShockingHost?

We have fantastic plans and we garentee no one can beat our support system. With official support over IM and though our Help Center and with community support via our forum, you are guaranteed help quickly!

We also have great uptime of
[Image: genbutton.php?u=113218&m=95172&c=blue&p=total]

Our accounts are automatically set up so you may get your hosting ASAP and we don't force ads on your site.

We do have some rules but they are little rules that are easy to follow. You can read the rules as you create your account.

Want to be staff?
We are not currently accepting staff however you can apply to be-come staff at a later time by clicking here. We keep all form submissions and we will reply to the oldest form applying for the job thats open.

Do you offer reseller accounts?

Currently no :/ however it is planned within the upcoming weeks if people ask for it Smile As we do listen to what our clients and non clients have to say regarding our services Smile

Here is some important links Smile :
Plans
Current Staff
Help Center
Client Sign Up
Forum Sign Up
About Us

As yes, we are proud to use MyBB Smile

--Conor
So you run two P2H's?
No, I only own ShockingHost, I am support lead of SimP2H.com though
Oh alright. Good luck with SH.
Thank you Rozzy Smile
I personally do not like the fact that the chatbox is on every page. Maybe just keeping it on the forums? It adds unnecessary scrolling.
Thank you, I will change that Smile
MyPlaza has been installed to the forum now. Also most of the staff intros has been added to the forum in case people need support other than tickets